The school is well established with many families continuing to return to the have their children attend the school. We serve 267 students from JK to grade 5, on a traditional day schedule. Greensville is a caring community deep in tradition including a Christmas Concert and “Fun Fair”.
Greensville enjoys the services of over 90 volunteers, who support the learning needs of the children on a daily basis. We promote healthy eating providing daily milk as well as alternating pizza or hot dog days each Friday. We have been quoted as “A leader in Parental Involvement” by senior management. Parents are actively involved in all facets of planning and decision making. Representatives from the School Council and Home and School are members on our School Improvement Planning Committees.
Facilitator: David Harper
Grade 5, Mr. Harper’s Class
Sleeping Children Around The World
Jenna Reyenga, and Natalya Kosubovich, Grade 5, Mr. Harper’s Class
Top 10 Excuses for Forgetting Your Homework
Liddie-Beth Palmers, Grade 5, Mr. Harper’s Class
1. It dropped in the mud puddle getting on the bus.
2. My friend borrowed it to copy it and did not give it back.
3. My dog was so hungry he ate it.
4. My sister scribbled all over it by accident.
5. It fell out of my backpack and got lost.
7. I accidentally dropped the paper in the campfire.
8. I dropped it on the road and the garbage truck ran over it.
9. I flushed it down the toilet by accident.
10. I was out all night and I did not get a chance to finish it.
Domestic to Wild
Alex Perron, Grade 5, Mr. Harper’s Class
Barking, meowing, chirping
Fur, Feathers, Claws, Paws
Running, Scratching, Sleeping
Jade Silveira, Grade 5, Mrs Kosempel’s Class
Spring Drip drop rain falls down
Everybody runs around
In the misty air
Drip drop rain falls down